Women are taking over the world and I love it!
From the music industry, hair businesses, makeup artists, actresses, directors, producers, journalist, entrepreneurs, chefs, graphic designers and the list goes on.
There’s nothing a woman can’t do. And when we start something, we complete it to the best of our abilities making master pieces. Women of all races and backgrounds are making history like never before.
Women making history
- Tracy Ellis Ross: First time an African American women won best actress in a TV comedy Golden Globe sine 1983
- Kerry Washington: The first African American women since 1974 to headline a network TV drama
- Michelle Obama: Just because she’s perfect and the best First Lady we ever had!
- Serena Williams: the most number of Grand Slam title wins over ANY ATHLETE period.
- Ava DuVernay: The first African-American woman to be nominated for Best Director at the Golden Globe Awards
- Mellody Hobson: President of Ariel Investments, LLC, a Chicago investment firm managing over $3 billion in assets.
- Regina Gwynn, Esosa Ighodaro, and Lauren Washington: Held the first Black women talk tech
- Cardi B: The fifteenth musician in history to land three top 10 songs in the same charting frame
- Tierra Guinn: Working for NASA and keeping a 5.0 GPA at MIT
- Beyonce and Solange: The only sisters to have #1 albums in the same year
- Mikaila Ulmer: 11- year- old gets $11 million deal with Whole Foods for her BeeSweet Lemonade
- Tiffany Haddish: First African American women to host SNL
These are just a few women and a few of their accomplishments, but the list can go on for days because women are just that great at everything!